Skip to main content

I Can See Her Moving


I can see her moving. I can see her breathe when the moon lights my way from beginning to never end.

Help me cope with the night music composed of human thoughts. Overflow, stone blown, I can walk all the way to Maxine’s to find their Love.

Maxine’s Tap Room- spirit dancing all night, music lifted by the treble, flung by the bass, enter the cat, fly the parakeet, scurry the mole, emerge the man.

Rich as a thief we’ve filled our emptiness with deceit!

Let’s roll with the tide! Let’s bake and sew and plant the seed that borrows all.

Let’s flow with the current, think of Life as Love, breathe in with Love and exhale your new-found Love. Come one! Come all! She’s dancing long and dancing bit by bit, her feet are tired, worn away with our use, our last refuge painted gold like the sun and black like the deep, purple as the Orchid, white as the swan, head raised in defiance of truth!

The tail comes off the lizard and it grows the same one back, yet, it’s not, its equal and as varied as night and day.

Take me to the blue-land of bells and blues where blues are expected in your breath, where blues are sent skyward with your bliss! Shuttle your system away and be, shuffle your feet into the dream. Oh! My Love! Your dance makes me move! Your dance moves my soul, miss you while I’m gone, her siren whispers goodnight as I speak, away from Love, away from all loves. Christened in my absence, the spirits I’m swaying to, the blues, the music, the drums, the tambourine, the cool lick of Keb Mo. Oh, oh, oh the crystalline dreams found in her blue’s diva scream. Come on! Scream it loud! Play it like you’ve always lived it! Play it like today’s the last day you’ll ever get to smile…

Swing your hips, close your lips, and watch her rise up in her shine, her blissful dreamscape burning at our feet. Bow down to her uniqueness, to her Love, her eternity. With such a vexed heart and hold on to me- strum your fiddle, pick your guitar, create your heart’s desire, live with the air and water, not the fire…

Take me home without fire! Summon me from there! Call to me with your burning breath, your Love reaching its Love embraced by the one Love!


© 2011 by mark prime

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime