Skip to main content

The Angel's Aria



The air rises to greet my lips in solitude then blows away as soon as it loved me. On to the next green field, to the next warm “hello” pursed upon a strangers lips, foreign to you, these lips without hatred, without lust, without greed, without thankless emotions that betray her sovereignty. From Love’s ears to a stranger’s lips, let this maddened sea fade away and worship the sea, land, sky, ground, soil, plants and trees- the cello busts a string, but we don’t miss a beat- Love! Love! Love, forests, mountains, the children’s innocence! Their blameless frames we shaped with our fists, our wars and our greed. We scorched a frontier within in an inch of her life, innocence seems to rise, not fall with age. She ascends, her strings vibrating Love for me. Yes? I think I said. What would you have me say to the most beautiful angel, eartH and Love ever dreamed by man. A trilogy that rings an unfamiliar bell, there for all to read:

We come to the Love together, in the laughter, the life, and enjoy!

Fly butterfly! Light your wings to the speed of sound and arrive in time... for mankind to have what he has sewn, acknowledging all that is unknown, of that unknown there are unknown unknowns whispering unknown nothings in your ear, twin brother…

Soar bird! Do not forsake my light, my spirit. I might Love you evermore and speak of Love and live of Love! Seek not your perch, it will come in time. Too absurd! Too radical! Too crazy! And to those seeking themselves, the infinite lines of Love of Love of Love, be not afraid for we are with you evermore.

Oh sky! I’m not sure what you need of me, but I will clean your air, your wind and Love. I will believe the sparrow’s trail, before mine own. See them, their oneness with it all, with each and every nuance lost to man’s flicker in the darkness, they come? With every nuance they come into man's darkness ready to cleanse the spirit, that it might be whole again. Won’t you play me your fiddle, most sweet. Let me hear her moan with hopeful whispers in her throat. Won’t you, dear drummer boy? Won’t you lift a note? Bring your spirit soaring beyond another’s gaze into another’s waiting scope. Oh! Dance my Love! Dance my Love born of wind, string, sound, and humankind! Dance and Love! For Love’s sake, Love, swoons my prayer, for your sake, Love, for my sake, Love, for my sake, I will be loving thee. I cry at all of the unheeded suffering upon your Mother, your Grandmother, your Great Grandmother, your Father, your Grandfather, and your Great Grandfather.

She needn’t us, but we need her Love. Oh! Won’t you please call her back before she catches a ride away from us forever into agony?

I urge you to think on it. Peace, Love and goodness be to the stewards of eartH.



© 2011 by mark prime



Comments

  1. I came from 'The Peace Tree' to see if you had posted a peace globe for Blogblast for Peace (Dona Nobis Pacem) this year. Though I can't see one, this post is quite apt! :-)

    Peace and happiness to you and yours x

    If you think you're too small to be effective, you've never been to bed with a mosquito - Anita Roddick, founder of The Body Shop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Annelisa! I did a peace globe last month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent, Mark! (admitedly, I have looked, and there are so many peace posts, I can't see the one you refer to...any clues? :-D )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I suppose you mean all of them? Thank you, Annelisa. Peace, love and goodness my friend...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime