Skip to main content

Love The 100%


Something hasn’t just been stolen and it is not merely "democracy", or some other word that means little to Love, that has the power to give it back...

My kind cannot steal Love; therefore Love has not been stolen. My kind's minds have been hijacked and holding the box-cutter to its own throat. My kind might choose to demolish the flesh and bone of children, but my kind cannot steal the Love that is born in them, it isn't for sale and it isn't for the taking. My kind can also choose to keep all of the things it has piled on top of the Love born inside of all living things and then scream about a love of some delusional freedom that has been and continues to be offered to only some of my kind some of the time, but not all of my kind all of the time.

It has been a very long time in coming, this idea of freedom, this delusion of liberation from the shackles of fear, and it has arrived without my kind! My kind is allowing fear to conquer the will. It has arrived before my kind has given itself over to Love, the only thing that will save my kind from itself, from ideas, from thoughts, from ego. Love, which is free, arrived long before my kind had thought, long before my kind decided to try and own her, long before my kind decided it was its to conquer. The thought is not enough, the signs are not enough, the marches are not enough if my kind cannot see beyond its own desires, its own inability to change, its own failure, its own sightlessness when arguing for or against its own inept words, its own hopeless verdicts and its own clumsy and corrupted ideas of forgiveness.

If my kind chooses to love what it loves, it's missing out on the rest of Love. Love isn't divisible. Love is its own. It is all. Love is Love and it never changes. It is my kind who changed. Changed to fit its self-interests despite its braying to the contrary. My kind can either choose to stop this idea that any one of it knows more than the next or it can wholly fail.

If my kinds words are to reflect Love then it must come from Love which knows no sides, no philosophy, no religion, no race, color or creed! Let my kind imagine itself bringing nothing to the table but Love! Love must rule any movement in order to move the world; the 100%...



© 2011 by mark prime

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime