Skip to main content

It Was All Supposed to Mean Something...


How…
Where’d I fail the creation? Was it in my failure to yield? Was it purposeful? Was it the truth as far as I knew?

(I know nothing, save where perversions of truth discharge from the robot’s mouths in disbelief.)

Why…
Knowledge is to be respectful and unlimited, save for that which enslaves me, save for that which separates my love and conquers my dancing soul.

What…
My loving belief of self and of belief in the whole of life, everything; stone, sea, mountain, valley, river, canyon, prairie, desert, flora and animal... Everything.

I must humble myself for peace… I must answer this question for myself, do I imagine that I'm an animal or do I imagine that I'm a god?

Who...
Man: I’d set aside my belief if war would bow, put belief on hold if hunger would vanish!

Woman: I’d change my belief if the wind asked it of me!

Man: Or if the mountain wailed, “Enough!” or if the sea ebbed and moaned, “End this..!”

I'd let it all go if I were convinced Jesus had proclaimed, “Peace and Love… Walk in Goodness.” or “Brother’s and sisters, if you stooped less and served more, you’d not resemble a fool."

If he had indeed said that, I’d worship the man, but not like I worship myself where I end up ruining the whole of Love.

The choice is mine, mine alone.

Where...
If the horse trembles with a thirst for love, or the lion demands I lift my eyes to life or if the forest says welcome home... will I speak?

Yes.

When...
Now.


© 2011 by mark prime


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime