Skip to main content

Who Would Get in the way of Truth


Or, who would get in the way of truth coming to pass within their own reflection of having been? Of having been. We've, I've always been within eternity and I unwittingly stumbled upon the pathway to Love because my head is upside-down, so instead of fear's hell, I saw Love's Home and I saw, self and surroundings, before any of my belief and now, I'd imagine, it's time to believe in Love, Life and Laughter before we come-up just short of the beginning to full Love. Wouldn't you agree?

(ping)

© 2012 the spirit of Love dancing through Mark Richard Prime

Comments

  1. I love your writing, I do. But sometimes I think the word love is overused and abused. It has many shades of meaning and seems in my experience to mean different things to different people. Sometimes I forget that myself when I toss the word about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Doug! I understand that you imagine that love is overused, I generally use the capitalized form of Love. Some may tire of the word love, yet none will tire of Love's fullness. I will, however be more mindful of its use. Thank you.

    I'm not tossing the word about, by the way. Love, however, is tossing my spirit about, trying to get it to hold its eyes open long enough to recognize its surroundings.

    Love, peace and goodness to you, yours and the (H)eartH...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

Waiting for It

Why do they stay there, between war and peace? Sky’s tapestry doles out guns, bombs and rocks while flesh and bone swim away from the ache yet live on as the food for the murder of peace. Why do we hide from the truth as if it were an ogre while death makes a home inside their living and war dispatches a raven to their door, smirking with the teeth of empire? Why do we wait, stooped for another wink? The sky’s drapery has tossed down ample clues, peace is breathing in harmony with war. (Road-maps are useless to blind leaders.) Why do they hold there, hunched in the gloom? Hatred’s bird cackling with bereavement needs end. Are we not rightly dishonored when we fill its trough with blood? © 2007 mrp/thepoetryman
........•SHRIEKING MACHINE•........                  •HEAD-LINES•                           •RIP•     ---(“Russian missiles blast Ukrainian military academy and hospital, killing more than 50, officials say”)---    There are no more lessons to learn here, no more beds to hold the human wounded, just missile’s shrieking their grotesque ode, The Death of Humankind! RIP, children of God…    ---(“Hundreds attend Mercer Island vigil, march for murdered Israeli hostages”)---    Dear mourners, this is the brutal vacuum of a genocidal, terror-filled, indiscriminate war-machine made of fear and we are all hostages to its deafening roar! RIP, children of God…    ---(“10-year-old allegedly confesses to fatally shooting 82-year-old man and his daughter”)---    I must confess, this is part of war’s shrieking, children lost with a we...