Skip to main content

Love Is a Symphony


Love is a symphony, is it not?

The night began to move beneath the mist and the trumpet sounded in Heaven! The call to Love is a symphony of sound and it is hidden from us by our machines and wars and Godawful thoughts and rage. Let us fall away from hate and indifference…

(Silence...)

Can’t everyone see that I am in need of a listen, if for nothing else, the fact that I believe this belief is Humankind’s wish, as are all wishes. Yours and yours and yours and mine and yours and yours and yours and- it is ours to create! Ours! Rejoice that we are able creators on our way to wherever...

(Ask and you can bet your worthless dollar, you shall receive it…)

I feel I must have your ear, one way or another. I am begging you my friends to help me solve this riddle.

(Discretion is the better part of valor, is it not?)

Go ahead and be discreet, just help by engaging me…

Question what I write. For the love of all and even me, engage my dancing spirit and let’s get down to business!

(Why challenge the will of God?)

Are you saying that even God is beyond reproach? How about beyond approach? Are we not meant to be, born as loving spirit carriers of the Creator, to question so that we might learn? Are we not born to question, thereby making the answers even plausible? Ask Creation for its Love and Creation will deny you for Love is not to be had, Love is.

(Pray to God, pray to Creation that the answers come forthwith and a Heavenly Home is yours if you'll act upon your own will. Don’t be afraid of the results of such a journey, only be afraid if you do not act upon what you know before you ever imagine acting upon what you believe.)

If I do not begin to question what I know and what I believe equally, I will have learned and accomplished nothing…

Love, my dear, can and will conquer all. We are tamed by the fullness of one another’s love, but we must not succumb to failure, we must rise to create our own Heavenly Home…

I must engage now and change the outcome of my own belief, the Creator will have its own will, nothing in the least that I can do about that, and, if I create paradise with what I know, I think I’ll be less apt to imagine what Creation truly has in store for me after I pass on. But now, you are my Love. Now and now and now and now and now and now and now and now and now and now and now and now and an evermore of now.

Love…


© 2012 the spirit of Love dancing through Mark Richard Prime


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime