Skip to main content

OVER THE STONE AND OVER THE TRUTH


The odds to bid such a wager have been reached. How else do you explain the staying…?

(The hell of humankind’s own making?)

In my belief, Love swims through us all until we are ready, in every lifetime, the fullness of all Exactness.

(Love…)

When did it become a parlor game? Ask them that, then prepare to be humbled when she rises. Prepare to enter in a vow and finally see what humankind had lost, at long last… found!

(A vow to correct the dead from the dying took…)

Taken from the experience of an everlasting soul, I am, we are guardians, each, over the stone and over the truth, our existence reaching outward from the beginning.

(What of the search within?)

When I reach a certain age, what have I lost as I drug the drones of history in search of the answer…?

(Remember it is not your search. It is your destination…)

My destination is toward Love, beyond the shadow of any doubt. My inward dance is just getting started!

Heave ho! Unstable foundation, something is making one hell of a ruckus smack dab in the middle of or at the end of or the beginning of or anything and all of this being Home in Heaven…


(The truth exists within, and there is no room at all for more of the stench of human use… It may well be an eversleep at the obedience owed to Creation…)

I hope not. Noise is not my friend…

(The spirit that draws on Love draws also on its pain…)

My test is upon me. Might I begin to repair the (H)eartH? Might I alone end all war, cease all murder, end all corruption and greed that humankind have garnered from the beast interwoven within their yesterdays and tomorrows and their self-fulfilled end to the neverend of evermore? I should, instead of just being and believing that that which causes the eartH to suffer needs human memory to flood back, usher in my instincts as tools to remember the way. Let me find a means to engage with her, the (H)eartH of Creation…

To not be loved for who I am might be the extent of any fear left in me.

(Imagine what the eartH feels about your indifference?)

I can’t! It’s too damned flagrant of a hit, it hurts too deeply digging into my gravest sin of all, the misuse of the Mother, the eartH of Love…

Merely a fear, right? I mean how do I know anything? I mean I could be talking to myself, a stranger named Mark Richard Prime, and I may have said something just now that moved him to speak of it.

(You are set to see her fullness as a truth, as a belief, as the nearest rational tale that you could think of as your duty, to enrich the world upside-down so there is no going back to fear and instead stay in the embrace of a most Loving eartH…)

Yes.

(Silence…)

I don’t know if it’s a blessing to continue to want to “know” the great unknown Creator, whether I believe a damn thing or not… The most sacred part of Love that exists in me, in humans, is Love and her Heart(H) of Creation…

(Just when one expects, one never ever gets the dream inside the head. Clever lines and rain and wind! Don’t you ever in the other direction spin?)

What other direction does one want me to take but something in this life to believe in! My being is that of just one out of billion’s of intended respiratory angels upon the (H)eartH of Creation, of Life, of God and Love, Truth and Justice, Hope and Joy, All…

(Love will indeed conquer anything, careful it’s not everything…)

Love will always win out. Each and every time I imagined bowing out of this play swirling around me, but Love turned me around and had me face my past transgressions. I could have chosen to go down in flames, so to speak, or I could soar with full Love in my heart, equal partners to the same end.

Now Love surges through my belief where once it echoed down the valley of its emptiness…

The transgressions are countless and I waited and waited, and when I realized that those sworn to lead, have forsaken my kind, we ourselves forsaken by an identical twin. A man who brought only Love, so if you challenged me, for the life of me I couldn’t tell you why, nor should I, our beliefs are mesmerizing things, but our existence is on the ground level, not the skies, they are there as awe, for our humbling down the line…

(The dance was a sovereign ballet. That is until humankind climbed down with their muck about their imagined Gods and faced the truth of their never having recognized their use of Love had become their use of apposing fear…)

I’ll dance with yours, if you’ll but dance with mine and so on and so forth, but now I just want to stay home and not think! All I asked be done is that my family would be prepared for something in case of my following the path I’m on and not even attempting to get off. It’s not rocket science it’s the eartH’s own version of Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory. I’ve known the souls around me all of my life, but my soul had not burst forth it would have been thousands of years to man, timeless to Creation…

Neighbors, thank you. You’re hoping I’ll speak, and only I can begin the trumpet of my belief…

Is it really mine own because my hand put it to paper? No. That’s preposterous.

(Preposterous, really?)

It’s not just being in awe of her ground, it’s the fullness of Love found in her nature…

It is not you brother that I owe my belief to, it is but to my self…

Perhaps the spirits have grown tired of my meandering, but I am filled with Love and have no choice but to breathe out to her in the way that pleases her…

(Silence…)

Why go on from here, haven’t I been achieving a purpose all along without the forethought to consider the magnitude of the destruction falling from any indifference to it? Let me shake things up a bit and get a garbage truck to haul off all fearful belief and the magnitude of effect upon the eartH and put my mind to seeking the one truth?

I laid it down to Love, and she decided I was the next one…

I kind of mangled it all a bit, but your love of me is felt and I am most grateful and humbled to have been delivered Home. It’s Home, or you can drop me off at fear, but only Love will bring me the truth swimming beneath my skin, calling on me to act. Cleanse the Mother, bless the Grandmother and pray to the Great-Grandmother, to humankind’s beholden. God, it’s been too long, for none could ever have been thinking it was ever really a good idea to destroy the eartH. Humankind must have felt obligated, considering the use of her and with far more fervor served upon fear than ever tasted Love.

I am the next one to most irrational conclusions drawn upon the neverend of all and everything’s Creation. As I’ve said before, if you favor it, live it.

(And by the same token if you live it, believe in it, too! Believe beyond doubt… )

We are hers and she ours, but not just human, animal, plant, herb, carrot, turnip, onion, pepper, fruit and meat rising up from the eartH’s belly into an amazing Heaven and Home, God and Love, a communion with the loving spirit that comes from the one Exactness…

These words have been said in history, they have been brought along hobbling from the fears that were left in my spirit- O! The spirit is a most splendid thing! A welcome mat on Home’s doorstep! Love, for everything before my understanding of that Love, not after, everything and all, is required of me.

(Home is Love and Love is found at Home…)

It’s indeed eartH science, the magnificence of the heart of Creation… I write because I’m beholden to do so from my original pledge to Love. I admit I’ve made many errors in judgment through the years, but this belief is what I believe beyond a shred of doubt, it is everything, it is all things.

(Silence…)

Time? Who cares how long this has been going on, how long this feud with belief has been going on, lifetime after lifetime I’d imagine? Belief has run its course my friends. It’s time to give it back, the Love I stole from The Mother eartH, not to mention that my human timeframe doesn’t quite work out the way I imagine, so I tread the thin line between truth and fear, the balance, when that goes out, it is between sleeping in eternal bliss, or I can try and wrap belief around an eternal Heaven…

The grasp seems to escape me, like this hindrance called time, and if I’m not careful, I’ll end up knowing exactly what I mean. That’s a lot of information and it is going to be coming swift inside me, and I will speak, as I have been, with greater ability. Let the Love pour from this golden throated worship and into the Mother EartH…

(Silence…)

The eartHly medicines are for all and everyone, what man has produced as zombies waiting on the big bang to happen again, the Ponderosa to come riding in wearing freshly pressed pants and shirt as if they were ruthless in their own sway and had a drycleaner ap they ran through their phone!

(They didn’t have those kinds of phones back then.)

They had communication and look how terribly they brought their rage? Look at how the entire flock, that which is known, have revealed their spirit? My instincts tell me one thing while my belief tells me another, the key is to fine-tune my intuition and relax and simply be with the angels of Love!

There are those that will bring their weapons against such an idea, but it is not my intent to challenge them, I believed, as I sifted through all of the fear that hung around in me, that I was in control of my Life, but the more and more I let go of any control, I become more free. I’m unfettered of my guilt and my sorrow. Love wanting to hear my plea only makes sense if Love is somehow disconnected from it all. Creation has always heard my pleas, and wars and the suffering by my own hand- the (H)eartH senses my actions…

She waits my crowning of her loving queen, The Mother eartH, (the only thing that can truly be known at this juncture of the journey.) Perhaps I should leave the rest alone?

Love echoes down the corridor. Spruce it up with a little bit of dance and all the rest, pure Love…

(The rattle of that is swift, did it warrant?)

It came of its own volition. It wasn’t shackled to the beast of illusion. She’s a sovereign entity who deserves so much more than given her since my clock began- reverse course, peel belief away one layer at a time so I won’t drool as much coming out of my coma…

(A reality series is exactly where this needs to be!)

Really? Is Reality T.V. really going to deliver the next one to speak on her behalf of all those who’ve spoken before? The eartH is my Home. She, by all intents and purpose, must be the most knowable by her very proximity.

Look at her! Is she not the most amazing thing in your known existence? I call it Heaven, I call it Home, I call it Love, I call it God, I call it as I see it and not a second sooner.

(Seek gain for yourself; you’ve murdered your own belief.)

What of the gain of Love, isn’t that, in the end, the way it was intended to be, Love and God, Life and Love?

(The spirit of Love is a wondrous thing, a most delightful melancholy wafts from the core of Love. The eartH brings delights. She reacts favorably to humankind’s prudent behavior. Smile, you’re in Heaven…)

(Silence…)


(The birds whisper now, the traffic so costly a fortune that crumbles each day there's noise.)


(Silence…)


(Silence.)…


© 2012 by the spirits dancing with mark richard prime


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime