Skip to main content

OFTEN SILENT OF THINGS THAT I CANNOT POSSIBLY KNOW


I believe that the idea behind belief is for me to remain silent of things that I cannot possibly know, only those things that shower delight upon the fullness of Love, the Great-Grandmother, and the planet eartH, simultaneously, do I believe have the ability to foster any favor with the one Exactness…

I don’t know. I believe, therefore I imagine I know, yet it is most unknowable according to the last phase and my take on the actions of humankind. Let us hope the future looks brighter from the results of our misuse…

If I had ever known just one other that fit the mold of Creation’s frame, I may have said, “Hey, there’s the fullness of Love and Creation, see their silence, isn’t it most loving?”

(A picture paints a thousand unspoken words…)

Action soars over the weakness found in prayers. If they know not where they are as their lips draw breath in prayer, they know not…

This dance is most thrilling when the wind caresses me with its pleasure and the sun and moon and wonder of nature surround me like the most loving and welcome embrace…

The birdsong captured my dreams attention and she surrounded me with melancholy for the role I played in her care…

They came to my rescue. The fears in them were righteous. They held favor to her reach and they aligned my descent upon the grounds of the eartH of Life and Love.

(Might the Heart be Creation and Love be the eartH? Might this whole belief thing be set to becoming a thing of your most recent past?)

If the suffering has been a game and there are spirits around that want only Love to rule the day, then by all means show yourself, speak up and announce yourself lovingly to the powers that be and begin to wash your hands of a fearful collusion…

Was Love not sufficient to you, brother, sister, neighbor, friend? Did I not offer you my Love? It was you that received it and saw a boondoggle for a most profitable indifference…

If I am born to be Love and am of Creation, am I not betrothed to them both?

(Humankind has come unfettered the ship and is adrift in the hell they’ve accepted. Belief is most precious. See to it that you treat the eartH of Love as it is the only Love of humankind’s knowable reality…)

The wind, the wind, the winding wind…

(Action is required, which means that a call must be sent forth that the whole might recognize humankind’s sacred duty and begin...)

What will happen? There is no “what if” in Love. I am at a crossroads, here. Love might not have any “what ifs” like that of belief, but, when crafting a loving belief out of nothing but Love, it should…

I have imagined and believed this with help from the spirits along my way, and for that I am most grateful and humbled beyond my years…

(Love dances over the traffic’s reverb, and loving prayer, without provocation, it arrives when it becomes an action verb…)

Yes, dear spirit. Be in motion, for it creates Love. It holds Love dearest, does creating, for without Creation’s Love, I’d not be imagining at all…

(Why do you imagine there’s more than meets the eye?)

Because I can sense it and believe it…


© 2012 by the spirits dancing with mark richard prime


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime