Skip to main content

A TRILOGY OF LIGHT, A BALANCE OF THE SUN

(Trilogy of Light by Toni Carmine Salerno)

A trilogy of light, a balance of the sun and two centered stars in line toward the moon has me rapt upon the midnight hour. Tomorrow is something I rarely imagined. My tomorrows were a cloud, yet not as cloudy as my yesterdays, but all of my now’s are served in prayer. Prayers that plead with Creation and the eartH that I, her loving steward might stand up on Love’s behalf, if the saints go marching in… take the pathway of Love, and nothing else. Not even my "God" can testify to her wishes after such a long absence from its Love…

(The One Exactness is the whole enchilada! Or look at is as Love is God’s bride, the Mother of all of Life, your children, you, all of humankind! Love is the only thing standing between you and your pithy conclusions mapped out nice and neat...)

Let the willing have joy, and tell of a truth that instinctually resides inside of all belief, and tell it in a way that it is known intrinsically-

(Inside humankind sleeps the Truth, and there in lies the rub.)

The rub? Really?

(Yes. The thing! The thing you’ve imagined all of your lives as some far away place in the sky! Did you ever stop to think that perhaps you’re nothing more than a character in a deliciously, and occasionally frightful, Paradise? I mean if you’ve been in and have seen Heaven this whole time, then you surely have felt its painful shriek just beneath the noise you human’s have made of the (H)eartH- machines that slam the breaks on Life!)

Must have been the emergency brake.


(The eartH has been the appropriately hidden truth, until after the lessons have been learned…)

If I had jumped in without thought to speak to you of this “miracle” I’d have been strung up in my arrogance long ago. Had I not found Love that night, the guilt would never have surfaced. I am guilty of many things, but my defilement of the eartH of Creation tops the lengthy list! You?

I am being directed ultimately by both Creation and Love. The script is the thing of eternal kingdoms, it’s got that sway in its hips, that laughter in the moment…

(Wake up! Take the cell phones and ipads and iphones and televisions and computers and gadgets and cars and machines and collectively turn them all off for a long while! Enough is enough! She breathes a faint breath to your prayers, and she takes in more of your waste than she’s the right!)

I believe that “God” should have taken care of this unholy mess long before God’s Heaven was of such foul use for mankind! She’s nearly dying… If you think about it, she has one other solution at her disposal, if you catch her drift?

(Then wouldn’t you be ready to step in and rescue the first Mother of your Mothers immediately, even for your vacant God’s sake?)

Yes. But God is not gone. It is a lesson, perhaps, I don’t know.

(God’s Love taps out a beat just beneath your feet and inside your veins. Go ahead! Take your shoes off and walk around on her soil for a good part of your day that she might bless you with her returning Love…)

The “truth” has changed into belief!


(Or so you believe…)

The Truth sure beats the “hell” out of the human imagination!

(ping)

The (ping), at last!

(Again, if you (ping) after me, it throws the whole emphasis out the door.)

What the hell does that mean?

(It means the thing at the door pinging is you and you’ve a jumbled upside-down-and older headed brain, Mark Richard Prime! I need to tell you that it is such a great relief that I have your heart, Mark! The spirit of Love wouldn’t have it any other way…)

The spirits call out to me to dance and I shall love to oblige! I’ve been on the pathway to Love for only a short while from a life that felt too empty to have any sympathy left in the next one.

(You are all the next ones. You are all a child of Creation and therefore heirs to the throne if you’ll but recognize where you are. See where you are? Isn’t that an inconceivable thing to imagine?)

I did, thanks to the spirit, which is everyone’s and everything’s upon the eartH, upon the pathway of and to Love. Find out who you were born to be and you’ll see that she means business.

(She sends her full Love forthwith, and all hell breaks loose?)

The truth rests within us, not within us to some outward construct, but inside our core, to the humans that we were intended to be. We went wrong, and have this moment to begin our long journey of cleansing our Home and our freedom…

(You know this how, Mark? By having the recognition of an animal?)

Yes, but animals whose Home should be cherished above any of their rigid beliefs. The earth is eternal, Creation before you is eternal so why imagine it’s anything but Heaven?

(Ouch.)

It’ll only hurt a few minutes after that. After you’ve realized you’re in heaven, the shock turns into Love. All of your fears will need be removed to get off of Creation’s ride! The weight limit’s too much, and that’s not even counting the vessels of flesh and bone that writhe in agony of not knowing, who soon turned in on themselves into the other side of Heaven’s coin, the flipside turned over…

(What?)

Fear. There are two sides to every conceivable thing, for our reality there is fear and Love, the only two things we need conquer and fulfill simultaneously. Two sides, even for that which is so microscopic, still a part of the ingredients in Life all totaled, without mentioning a thing about the other’s demise…

(What? Two sides consist of bliss and the other agony, and it was up to us to choose? Holy crap!)

The lesson to us humans is the lesson of Home. Treat your Home as if she were Love, because Truth can only be known of in Heaven. The great mystery for us was the who, the what and the where...

Who am I, became, Who I am. What am I became What I am, Where am I became “Where I am”, and I chose Heaven on eartH, if it be the will of Creation. My true purpose is not to succumb to misery, but to rise up and challenge its stance against the human race, stewards of this ship. My innate memory of Home, Heaven, when she was not in her own personal agony at humankind’s hand is what I’ve found. Back when she stood most awe inspiring and glorious especially at the ground level! When she was the air for sure, although, technically speaking, air is everywhere we breathe.

(So it is part of the eartH, the air.)

But as humankind’s fumes become thicker it only matters that we’ve air on eartH left to breathe. Rescue the air and all water, all soil, all misuse, all of humankind’s abuse, rescue them for all of the years of suffering without knowing!

(It is surely passed even its own use, yet you’ve crafted some beautiful things outside of your not knowing.)

Those things, in my belief, can and should remain. The eartH is Heaven, I believe, therefore we’ve raised a gentle hand in approval of such a divine and loving neverend…

(Silence…)

Let’s talk about some things… This is blowing my mind, and, the only reason I’m not running around in circles and screaming at the top of my lungs, is because it’s not me, it’s Love, it’s the (H)eartH of Creation who’s directing this next act of this; our progression. Me? Heck! All I ever came up with was at best a convoluted mess of a shackled up old noggin creating a play in my head. Surely with a little bit of your help, I can bring this neverend in as a new beginning with humankind wrapped within the fullness of God and Love…

(Won’t humankind be delighted when Love lifts her veil and proceeds to breathe her affections upon the whole of humankind and their spirits within evermore? The possibilities are limitless yet just beneath your nose and your feet…)

Instincts are a coming, so I say I’d best prepare, because when the instinct is at full throttle, one doesn't miss much of another human’s intentions, and, believe you me, it can be a bit foreboding at first glance…

(Silence…)

I don’t know anything. Not one thing worth bringing that can lift humankind like the one Spirit, the eartH, God, The Mother, The Father to The Great-Grandmother, Great-Grandfather, Christ, Allah, Buddha, Tom, Dick and Mary, any and all human imagined God can’t begin to do the one Exactness even an nth of justice. Mother I bend upon your loving soil and ask you to forgive me my transgressions, that I may dwell in Heaven evermore, if it is indeed Love’s will…?

Goodnight my lovely Love and Creation’s Love, my eternity rests with you…

(Will Love get trapped by Fear, or will Fear fall upon its own sword? Will Love asphyxiate under Fears weight? Let us summon Love and then come together upside down and put Love back on the agenda.)

Peace, Love and Goodness to you, yours and the eartH, I pray…

(They wait on you, your dreams. They’re allowing for Life to come forth with its fullness of Love and then the loving dream can come true. Heaven is where the eartH is, Mark. Smile…)


© 2012 by the spirits dancing with mark richard prime

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime