Skip to main content

5.27.12 DISMANTLE THE STEEL BEAST WE’VE WROUGHT UPON THE HEART OF GOD


All the words ever written, since man became judge, jury and executioner, amount to war and hate and mistrust and murder, destruction and rape. The prideful manner in which we hold our gods, the gods written by man, is sadness personified! Oh! Strive to a higher standard than that and love to the fullness of Love!

Yes. There is an urgency in my voice, I will admit, but the scarves of Love blow in the wind my friends, we’re not rising anywhere, after the way we’ve left The Mother, earth and Heaven, love and the heart of God. Bow upon our knees, she awaits our loyalty to her, our beholden, she still smiles upon us that we might see, that she might lift our eyes to heaven on earth.

(Look!)

This is not Love and God’s plan, to destroy the HeartH! No! Surely any plan can maneuver around our belief-ridden blindness and still allow Love and God to find that Heaven considers us worthy?

God is buckled down too tight, so Love’s about to deliver a message that we can’t deny. Please, for the love of Creation, begin to see again! Remember where you remain! Convince me that I’m wrong and I’ll bow out of your race to meet your God. I’ll but give you my love and pray you do the same…

The rain’s beginning to come with its dance upon the windshield as an orchestra playing their sweet reverie. The rain calls to me like the cello as it’s always done for me. This is a gentle rain, a gentle reminder of the power of Love and God. But when she lets loose her fury on mankind, I shudder to imagine beyond…

I dance with so many spirits that it boggles the mind. I can’t tell you how many are with me now, they’re all trying to speak at one time, all trying to find me as I dislodge all the hate and death and guilt and greed and separation and destruction from inside out of each of their beliefs.

(And to have wrapped it in nothing but love, love through and through, was all you needed to do.)

Dismantle the steel beast we’ve wrought upon the Heart(H) of God. Lay down your weapons and come out with your hands raised. Rejoicing! Rejoicing in the love for all of life, all, each and everyone and mountain and tree and valley and stream, every ocean rolling in and every sea rolling out, every day I’m nearer my Love, every night I’m nearer her still, about to fall headlong into Love and God, smiling upon their Heaven!

I’m an angel and so are you. No wings to fly me through or wings to soar us away from heaven, we’ve flesh and bone. Angel’s have belief in the one truth and we’ve belief in human's eternally dark stories.

The truth has been corrupted beyond man's senseless reach, beyond humankind’s smallness to Love and God. His angels, his children, have indeed corrupted heaven.

If I think it is not heaven then pray tell where do I think I am? Just another planet?

(Look around you!)

Angels look not in what they themselves might conjure, they believe in truth. The beginning and never-end, truth so divine that it holds the earth as most precious next to God. Begin my deeds and rescue eternity before Love and God are removed from Heaven, as it is on eartH, and humankind is left with only hell.

Heaven is of my choosing, if I think it better than humankind's sorry excuse for love. This is Heaven, yes? Yes. I’ve been told otherwise.

(Breathe and take a look around you. Breathe, recall your duty as angel, as steward for the Heart(H) of Love and God. Evermore in heaven as it is on earth. If you think on it, you may not have cause to dismiss heaven beneath your feet. Please? Won’t you remember? Won’t you recall your duty, recall your love and respect for all living things, for the water and the soil, the mountains, the air and the tree.)

Oh! Remember! Remember now! She weeps for my love to come like the downpour! She laments for my slaughtering of love, and then, sadly enough, she has to listen to my prayers for rain…

Love and God are not mine to shape or bend, and the eartH is as much of Love and God as Heaven is of the eartH.


© 2012 by mark richard prime


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

sdrawkcaB nruT (Turn Backwards)

I have been witness to the four pillars and see no reason to carry death there. Doesn’t the world know that life moves for more than just the sons of Abraham? O! I see the stunned throats floating by in the dusk to their stiff-limbed sleep as metal rains down over the Jordan’s western prophet, children dying there. I am here, waiting, breathing in the dusk under the shadow of the patriarch, asking, can we again build the shrine inside the soul and leave our flesh to time? © 2008 mrp/thepoetryman

SKYFALL

Skyfall... We continue to play along with an unnatural game that has serious consequences, soon we'll find ourselves enslaved without recourse to the system. (Is that true of local charades?) Yes. (Why can't we free ourselves from the system?) The madness of money. (It's not money, it's people, right?) It's both, money and us in tandem, thus assuring money's might and our adherance to its loudness. (Madness...) Indeed. © 2017 Mark Richard Prime

THE ROCK HOLDS

The rock holds the soil in and from the soil springs the tree, the green of LIFE rolling from the blue, rising to the occasion of itself. . “Be!”, the (H)eartH declares, “Be what you are!” . (We thought we were!) . (We think we are!) . “You are, but not freely, therefore, only a thought, and a thought without much thinking, as if you were scared into it.”, the (H)eartH added. . [a quietude begins, the truth being heard and heeded, grooving to the flow] ~ © 2017 Mark Richard Prime